Tuesday 14 December 2010

A Good/Bad Idea...

Well, as I've still been too wimpy to tell anyone, I made the decision to change my "Interested In" on Facebook instead. It is done. I'm not sure if this is a good or bad idea as people who I don't want to see will be able to see it too, but it IS easier, plus if anyone reacts badly to it, I can say my brother fraped me. Or just tell them to go f**k themselves, cuz I am who I am whether they like it or not.
Hmm... so I'm now sitting on my bed, wondering how/if people will react. Let's see how it goes... wish me luck!

Edit: I posted what I'd done on a site I'm on called SecretZen as I was feeling quite nervous about it and wanted some support, and not only did I get plenty of support, I inspired someone else to do the same! I feel so good knowing that my action helped someone else to come out =D

No comments:

Post a Comment